Friday, February 03, 2012

Concerts, concerts and more concerts

Apparently Winnipeg is a real hot spot for concerts these days.

In the next four months I am going to at least three concerts.

Five Finger Death Punch, on April 9th at the Burton Cummings Theater.

I won't lie, I find them attractive. I'm a bit of a fan girl for Ivan Moody.

He's the one with the blond mo-hawk.

Paintball has never looked more appealing

This will be the 3rd time I've gone to see them since April 3, 2010.

They opened for Korn that show. They also headlined Rock on the Range here last August. This time I get to go as a birthday gift (as the tickets aren't too expensive).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next is Trans-Siberian Orchestra on April 13th.

The tour is called "Beethoven's Last Night 2012". I don't know what this tour is about, since all the other times I've seen then it has been around Christmas.

For those who don't know, Trans-Siberian Orchestra is basically metal Christmas Music. And it is awesome. Most people who have heard any of their songs will have heard Wizards in Winter (it's hard to find a video to post... so I'll let you guys use your Google and YouTube powers  to find it if you want.)

I go to a lot of concerts where there are flashing lights and pyrotechnics (Rob Zombie, Slayer, Korn, ect.)

And Trans-Siberian Orchestra concerts can match these big Metal bands in the pyrotechnics category. And the flashing lights category (their concerts are not good for those that can have seizures induced by flashing lights). The last time I went I was sitting at the back of the stadium, basically as far from the stage as one could get, and I could still feel the heat from the pyrotechnics.

----------------------------------------------------

Speaking of Pyrotechnics, Rammstein is coming to Winnipeg may 10th. This will be their first time coming to Winnipeg... well, ever, from what I understand.

Those pictures are from Sehnsucht (the dark ones)
From what I understand Till Lindemann is a qualified pyrotechnician.
Lots and lots of fire.

I don't hide the fact that I like more metal music, but my taste is really eclectic. Still, I've had people ask me why I like Rammstein.

"Isn't is in German?" They say

And I tell them, "Yeah. So what?"

I don't know German (as of yet, it's on the list), but I do at least do checks on what's being said in songs. As someone who grew up listening to people speak in Greek half the time, I have an appreciation for how other languages sound. Example, I have never been yelled at by a Greek person because they're angry, we're just a loud people. 

So I plan to learn the languages of some of my favorite bands. Meaning that come hell or high water I will be learning Japanese (fluently) and German.

Now, Some more Rammstein pictures! Have a good day everyone!

http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/images/artists/rammstein.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi8vF-U9OdE3QsWgG5xdWqcU22lQU1rukjtWUugKFKcuaRSxoWfzJiBPsXM-Qy7PDEmfWKqiEKmmxzHtVp0Q7tkCGMiwGE2wXZr1YUOa_epBHpUKkVZ2CF6O2LpJJfRUz4JGijUhpXP944R/s640/Rammstein_photo_02.jpg
http://www.rammsteinwallpapers.com/wallpapers/rammstein-headsblack-wallpaper.jpg
http://deathelectro.com/wp-content/audio/rammstein.jpg
Till, you look like the Joker.
http://www.6millionsmiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/till_lindemann_rammstein_happy_birthday.jpg
http://c438342.r42.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/rammstein.jpg
http://www.blogto.com/upload/2011/05/20110509_Rammstein4.jpg
http://truecultheavymetal.com/media/users/jose/rammstein_rir.jpeg
http://wallpaper.metalship.org/images/rammstein5.jpg



Here's some video's also, most people would likely know Du Hast if they know no other song

But here are some other songs!



Wollt Ihr das Bette in Flammen Sehen.

(Not reccomded for young audiences)





Typed in English (as I found it on my copy of Live Aus Berlin) Weisses Fleisch

Also. Look at the shoes shooting fire. Dear Lord that's a little scary.




Du Riechst so gut.

Look at how much fire there is in the first minute of this song!

Also, really, really not safe for children. In general none of these are ok for kids.

Best comment on this video? :


"3:12
Till: Ohhhh... Die nasse Haaaauuuuuut (pervert face, crotch grab)
3:20
Richard (to himself): Cant he act like a normal person for once?"

Made me laugh so hard.

But, that's all for me today, bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment