Friday, February 17, 2012

Sick, again

I had planned to do a blog post on Doctor Who this week, because Doctor Who is awesome.

And then yesterday I had the bad luck to wake up extremely sick. When I say extremely sick, I mean so sick that I slept over 17 hours in less than 24 hours, and still was tired and ill.

So, needless to say, a post on Doctor Who will not be happening today, as I find it mildly amazing that I'm still conscious.

Instead, I will discuss the book and soon to be released movie, The Lorax.

The Lorax is a good read. It's a book ahead of its time about considering how we use our resources in the world.

I would definitely recommend The Lorax to anyone - young or old.

It has a great line. "I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees."

It definitely makes you think.

But I'm off to pass out again.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment