Friday, February 24, 2012

Reading Week

Well, reading week has been busy, visiting and recovering and what not.

I also cleaned my room. And when I say clean my room, I mean really cleaned it.

I had to have my mom's help, since I was still kinda sick.

What we did was take everything out of my room. Everything.

Then we took the furniture out, and washed the walls.

I have spent the rest of this week sorting through eveeeerything in my room. Everything. I've sorted through every paper, every folder, everything.

So now I have a beautifully clean and organized room.

I think this kind of thing is something people (including myself) should do every year or so, kind of like spring cleaning.

It doesn't just help get rid of things you don't want or need anymore, it helps you find memories.

I found little things, like the wristband to an amusement park I went to with a good friend a few years ago. I can remember the visit on my own, but this wristband helps.

I also found things that aren't really associated with memories. Like notebooks. I have a ton of notebooks. It's almost silly. I filled up my desk with them.

I'm still sorting posters out, since I have to lay them out flat for a while, but I will soon be done!

And with that I'm off to enjoy the last little bit of reading week!

No comments:

Post a Comment