Thursday, December 01, 2011

Japan!

I am going to go to Japan this summer.

http://www.uni.edu/becker/japanese.html

Or at least, I'm going to do my damnedest to get there.

Other than the fact that for many many years I've wanted to go to Japan, I know two people who will be teaching there.

My cousin is in Gifu teaching English there as I... um... type. I also have a friend who will be going out there in a few months to teach English, and he'll be trying for Osaka.
Osaka Castle
I'm starting to save up once Christmas has passed, and if anyone has any knowledge of what it's like to travel to Japan, and any great places to visit, it would be greatly appreciated if you would comment! ^w^ (That's a cat smiley face)

My cousin who's out there, Kevin Brown, told me that I can use his photo's in my blog, so I've got some beautiful pictures of Japan to put in here today! I've also got some silly photo's! If anyone has any questions about the photo's comment and I can ask him for more information about them. ^w^























































ありがとう!おやすみ
Thank you! Goodnight!

2 comments: