Thursday, November 24, 2011

Priest

Well, this movie's a little older, it came out last Spring.

I liked this movie, but the few other people I know who saw it didn't.

I think the difference was that they went in looking for a well made movie with a good plot line. The movie was well made, it had good effects. The plot line... it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great.

That's why I think my friends didn't like it.
Thin plotline? What?
I agree, the plotline wasn't the best. It might be better in the graphic novel version, but I haven't read that yet.

I liked it more than my friends because I went into that movie expecting to see some vampires get killed.

And you know what? I got that. And I loved it.

It's not too memorable to me, I find that I can only loosely remember what happened now (when normally I can remember more). But at the time it was good.

The person I went to see it with had a very funny thought during the movie:

"Why don't vampire hunters wear neck guards?"

Onto the next order of business, I have a poster from the movie.
This poster, actually.
So, this is only really applicable to people who live in Winnipeg, since I'm not at the moment willing to ship a poster somewhere out of town.

If you're interested in having this poster, the first Winnipeger who comments on this post saying their favorite Vampire movie, and why it's your favorite, I will bring the poster to you (only if you live in Winnipeg, I'm sorry, but I can't mail it.)

That's about it for now! Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment