Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holidays

First of all, happy holidays! And Happy New Year!

Second of all, sorry I've dropped the ball on posting.

It's been busy, I've been working, and friend visiting, and family visiting.

It's been good though. My friend recently got me involved in Eve online.

Eve online is an MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game). You create a character, and have a spaceship. You then go through space and blow things up and do missions.... and thaaaaat is about as far as I've gotten. I did the tutorials just before Christmas, and haven't had much chance to look at it since.

I have also spent a lot of time reading. I got the book Inheritance as a gift for Christmas, so I'll be immersed in that for a while.

Now that it's 2012, I suppose it's a good time to reflect on 2011.

You know what? 2011 was a good year.

A really good year, for me at least.

I turned 18, finally giving me some freedom to be myself.

I gained confidence in myself, confidence being in short supply before now.

I graduated high school and managed to get into college, and stay in college.

And I made a lot of new, great friends; as well as keeping in touch with some older friends.

I'm hoping 2012 will be just as good.

School starts again this week, so I'll have a regular posting schedule again soon.

Until then I bid you all farewell, and hope you had a safe and happy holiday season.



No comments:

Post a Comment