Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Page One

Alrighty, hello hello

This blog will actually be about a movie (finally). Last Friday all of the students in first year Creative Communications went to see the movie Page One: Inside The New York Times.

None too shabby
Personally, I enjoyed the movie, it's not flashy and full of action, but for an information junkie (like me) it's great. It's also great if you're interested in journalism. 

Unfortunately in my case I was completely exhausted during the movie, so I didn't absorb parts of it. I would see it again though if it was still here.

Here's the link to the IMDB page in case anyone is interested:

3 comments:

  1. What was your reaction to the parts you did see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked it. I like learning about how things work, and knowing the cause and effect of things. I'm thinking of looking up some things about the movie online and looking at the stories they were talking about on my own. (Like I said, I'm an information junkie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had pretty much the same reaction. I enjoyed it for the most part but I think we all would have appreciated it more if we weren't so tired. It wasn't a terrible film but I would have enjoyed it more if it had been shorter. Seemed to drag on a bit at the end...

    ReplyDelete