Friday, January 20, 2012

Books

Hello hello,

To be honest I didn't really know what to write about this week, I haven't seen any new movies, and the D&D group I'm in didn't meet this week... or for the past few weeks.

I did finish the last book in the Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks this week. It had a good ending to an interesting series.

It tied up loose ends, which I find great, because there are a lot of books that just leave to loose ends to flap in the wind. That's one of my pet peeves in books, when there are loose ends left flapping in the wind, mocking me, saying "You'll never know why this happened! Haha!".

I hate that.

And yes, my books talk to me.

I'm on a book kick recently, I find it's not as stressing on my eyes.

I got the book Hyperion for Christmas, and from what I've heard it's very good.

Does anybody else have any knowledge of it to give an opinion?

I'm off though, nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment